Designed For Greatness
-Who works with a Life Coach?
Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, creative people, managers, small business owners, start-ups, professionals, college students and home-makers all reach their goals with the help of a life coach. If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, there is room for life coaching. Not only will your life coach help you close the gap, your life coach will help you break through your limited beliefs and challenge you to think bigger.
-What would you work on with a life coach?
• Setting and achieving goals and objectives
• Planning — business, career and life
• Blasting through blocks and fears
• Clearing clutter
• Financial security and independence
• Balancing business and personal life
• Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
• Communicating powerfully and succinctly
• Becoming a problem-free zone
• Building powerful relationships
• Breaking through the glass ceiling
• Getting promoted
• Finding the ideal career/work or business
• Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
• Getting out of a rut
• Making an important life transition
• Starting a business
• Growing a business
• Living an ideal life
• Identifying core values and passions
• Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
• Getting organized
• Making more money
• Having loads more time to enjoy life
• Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
• And much, much more…
-Who hires a life coach and why?
“People hire a life coach because
• They want more.
• They want to grow.
• They want it easier.
It’s as simple as that. Life coaches help a client get all three. "Quickly.”
-What are the benefits of hiring a life coach?
• You start taking more effective and focused actions immediately
• You stop putting up with petty annoyances
• You create momentum so it’s easier to get results
• You set better goals that are based on what you really want
• You have more time and energy
-Do life coaches work on personal goals or business/professional goals?
Usually both. The life coach is the only professional trained to work with all aspects of your life. This is handy because very often, if something is bothering you at work, it is affecting your personal life as well and vice versa. Some clients prefer to spend more time focusing on their business goals, while others may want to focus on personal goals. How you use your coaching call is up to you!
-Where does the life coach focus with an average client?
We focus where the client wants us to focus. Your goals are our goals, although we might have some radical suggestions for how to reach your goals more quickly. Sometimes, in order to be more successful in business, you need to do some personal work. So don’t be surprised if you get some personal assessments and quizzes!
-Why does life coaching work?
Life coaching works for several reasons:
• Synergy between the life coach and client creates momentum and enthusiasm.
• Better goals are set— ones that naturally motivate the client.
• The client develops new skills, which lead to greater success.
• Life coaching provides a structure of support. Left to our own devices, we start out with the best intentions and then, we hit a snag and it can derail us completely or cause a long delay. A life coach can help you quickly break through blocks so that more is accomplished with less struggle and less effort.
• Your life coach is an objective, positive supporter. Not everyone is lucky enough to have such a friend or colleague to provide this. If you’ve been doing it solo, try seeing how much more you can accomplish with a life coach!
-Why is life coaching so popular?
1. People are tired of doing what they “should” do and are ready to do something special and meaningful for the rest of their lives. Problem is, many can’t see it, or if they can, they can’t see a way to reorient their life around it. A life coach can help them do both.
2. People are realizing how simple it can be to accomplish something that might have felt out of reach or like a pipedream. A coach is not a miracle worker (well, they are, sometimes) but a coach does have a large tool kit to help the Big Idea become a Reality.